We are IMPACTING our city
FCFTucson members regularly make a difference in our community:
- Providing resources & services for the homeless
- AA meetings Wednesdays at 6pm hosted at FCFTucson
- 7 Principles Recovery Program providing accountability and biblical insight into living free from life-controlling habits
- Pima County Jail - 3 weekly service
- Wilmot Prison - Weekly
- Gospel Rescue Mission - Women's chapel service
- Interfaith Community Services - Food Pantry collection
- Free fitness classes
- Healthy living seminars every 2nd Saturday
- Tully Elementary school - various work projects, teacher appreciation, and after school programs for kids.
We also financially partner with and support the following Tucson-area community ministries.